Sunday, October 7, 2007

Using Ipods In My Classroom

I was asked how could I use iPods in my classroom. At first, I could not think of an idea that would allow me to connect iPods to my current lessons. After some thought, I remembered that my students participate in a self-evaluation and a group critique after each video project. I also researched the apple website for ideas. The website was very helpful and included lots of details. Then a light bulb came on....We could incorporate iPods into our video critique by creating a podcast. The podcast would allow us to share our videos with the world. The students could use the tools that we already have such as, a video camera, iMovie and GarageBand, we could publish our podcasts to the iTunes Store where it can be shared. We could solicit critiques from other students throughout the world. Sharing is caring. Wooow this is awesome! Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions????

No comments: